COVID – 19 SAFETY PLAN
We value the health and safety of our employees and community. We are taking the necessary steps to ensure a safe work environment for both our staff and customers by following the guidelines of the BC Government and BC Centre for Disease Control.
Our Safety Plan:
Our online store is open and we encourage online shopping whenever possible.
If you don’t see the item you would like on our website, give us a call and our staff will be happy to help you with your purchase. We offer mail and curb-side pick up.
We are doing our best to update our website; however due to the nature of our unique products and ever changing stock, not all products are uploaded on the website.
In Our Stores:
To our Customers:
- Non-surgical Masks are strongly recommended. Disposable Masks are available to you; ask one of our staff.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the store.
- There is a limit of 6 people max at one time. Please wait outside and maintain 6 ft. physical distance.
- During busy times, we ask you to limit your visit to 30 minutes.
- Please limit product touching to what you intend to buy.
- Please maintain 6 feet physical distance between other customers and our staff.
- If you are sick, travel outside BC or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 do NOT enter the store.
- We have installed physical barriers at the registry.
- Masks and face-shields available for employees.
- We have limited in store occupancy to 6 customers at one time.
- We are encouraging online shopping, social media and email shopping.
- We have stepped up our cleaning procedure: cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and the general store.
- Our Staff is following hand washing rules, using hand sanitizer, has masks available and is trained on our Covid-19 Precedures.
We are thankful for your support and loyalty during this hard time. We are here to help you with any shopping needs you may need. We are safely welcoming our customers into our stores. Thank you. Wander.